Monday, December 01, 2003

Hey gang!
Welcome to the very first posting of Blog From The Dougside!
I figured I'd jump onto this web log bandwagon before it left town. There is a lot of exciting news I'd like to share with you all, and this seemed like a good way to do it.

First, plans for my next book have been on hold for a bit. This year has been incredibly crazy with the new house, and the birth of my daughter Alena Margaret in September. Today is her first day in daycare and it was particularly hard on my wife Emily. I was choked up too, I miss the little bug. She is a real cutie. Just looking at her makes me smile...even when she is crying her eyes out. I can't help it! I'm a sentimentalist at heart!

I am pleased to announce though, that Anti-Social Lawnmower is a priority for 2004 and will most likely see the light of day about mid-year. I will keep you updated with my progress as it merits reporting.

I am currently putting together a 2004 Wall Calendar featuring some of my favorite cartoons along with fun facts and commentary! Look for it soon at my on-line store on Cafepress!

Along with info about my cartooning life, I will also offer up movie and DVD reviews and some other cool stuff that I haven't thought of yet!

I hope you'll check back often! And happy holidays to you all.

----Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home