Friday, March 28, 2008

Gearing Up For The Next Offensive. or, Once More Into the Breach, Dear Friends...

I have been so extremely busy with work and everything else life throws at me the last few months that i have totally slacked on all things Dougside, and I apologize to my long suffering fans...all one of you! Last month marked the 20th Anniversary of Tales From the Dougside and i want to mark it with some special things, including new merchandise and reprints of my previously published books. But I have a lot of projects I need to get to. I have another cartoon I need to finish for my pal R. Fripp, along with a 5 page story I am collaborating on with my brother. I am still kicking around ideas for my new book, Anti-Social Lawnmower, plus I still have to finish the 50th Anniversary video I promised to do for my Curling Club. I will be busy, but I am about to buckle down and commit to getting these things done.

So, yes, I am gearing up for the next offensive. I have to get some rest and prepare my supplies and then charge the metaphorical beachfront with a tenacity and a fervor heretofor unseen since the days of Greek Mythology.

Pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home