Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Hey Gang,

Last night I worked on the calander some more. I hope i can get it finished by the end of the week. So far I have the cover done, as well as the months of January, February and March. I started April, but my lack of sleep from the night before overtook me a bit and I had to stop before I did something stupid, like applying the plunk and bloat filter on everything. Rule number one kiddies, Never design when you are tired!. I like the way it is coming together so far, and I think that many of you will be pleased with it. Each month features one of my favorite cartoons along with some history about it (including date drawn and intended publication date).

It's going to look pretty damn snappy on your wall!

Duty now for the future,

---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home