Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Another one bites the dust!

Yes that's right friends, I stayed up late and put the finishing touches on my latest cartoon last night! This one only took me less than 2 months to finish! Actually I do have a small amount of work left to do on it. Just using some white out to clean it up a bit and make it more presentable, but that shouldn't take me too long. I'll get that done tonight hopefully, and then move on to the next one! I am slowly making a small pile of new cartoons that I can put into Anti-Social Lawnmower so it is taking shape. I want to have about 15-20 pages of new cartoons for the book, so I am almost halfway there!

In unrelated novelty goodness, check out this link for what has to be the goofiest idea ever...and it is absolutely true! Yes, of course, I speak of EVIL DEAD: The Musical!

have a groovy day,


--Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home