Thursday, December 04, 2003

Howdy again gang!

Tuesday night I spent most of my night working in the kitchen and baking a birthday cake for Emily (who, battling a severe cold, had fallen asleep on the couch). Upon completion I seized the opportunity to fire up the XBOX and play one of the new games Em had brought home for me. I chose ESPN NFL Football and before I knew it, it was 1:45am. which isn't too bad, but when you have to report to work by 7am, its a little late. Very cool football sim. I still have to get the hang of passing and changing plays, but still a lot of fun.

Last night I was on babysitting duty as Emily went out to a holiday party with my Mom and sister. They stopped in after to help sing Happy Birthday and have a slice of cake. Alena fell asleep while Emily was out and I took the opportunity to once again to feed my video game addiction and played some more football. I also was printing out countless copies of this year's holiday note to include with our Christmas cards. That took a while, so I didn't get any work done on the calender. Tonight though, Alena willing, I will sit down and try to whip out a few more months so I can try to get it done and posted onto CafePress by week's end.

"Put down the controller and step away from the XBOX...."

---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home