Thursday, November 04, 2004

As I continue to wash down the bitter taste of Tuesday's election with what's left of my pre-mixed unsweeted ice-tea, I can't help but think back to headier times...like last week's Red Sox World Series victory! I am still aglow over that one! I didn't realize that the Usual Gang of Idiots from Mad Magazine could play ball, but apparently they could! Even 4 more years of Bush can't make me lose this feeling of euphoria. I am glad that it is something that I can share with my Dad (who voted for Bush and is diametrically my political opposite).

I have extremely deficient with my drawing. Things have gotten really busy and Curling season has just begun again. I am just going to be joining the Wednesday night league this year (though it seems like half of my games will be played on a Friday!) With the season also comes the beginning of my big video project. I am creating a documentary of this season since it is the club's 50th Anniversary. I have already begun to shoot some footage. We'll see how it turns out.

This weekend i am traveling out to Buffalo for the Bills vs. Jets football game. Emily and I are going with a group of friends and it looks to be a gret time. I always enjoy going back to the city where I spent 14 years of my life after high school. Great city, great people, and of course, great food! We are planning on meeting up at Duff's for wings on Saturday night and I can't wait! I just have to remember that Medium is Hot!

Duty now, spuds,

--Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home