Tuesday, October 05, 2004

As I said yesterday Remnants #1 is scanned and uploaded to the site. However, I still have to write the code so you can see it! I am going to add a new section to the website exclusively for these little "mini" Dougsides. I hope to have it up and running later today or tomorrow. I fell asleep during Monday Night Football last night so I didn't get it done, sorry! On the plus side, Baltimore Raven BJ Sams had 250 return yards including a touchdown to give me a come from behind victory in my fantasy football league this week! Always good to get that first win of the season!

Also, I did get started on Remnants #2 so I hope to have that done by week's end as well. If I push myself to have one of these done every week, I should be in good shape for my book in no time at all!

Talk to you all soon,

--Doug

Don't forget to vote on November 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home