Monday, March 29, 2004

hey gang,

glacial pace, I know, but another panel is done! only 5 more to go to finish my current strip. Good news is that I have sketched out outlines for 2 more strips so far, so I will be keeping myself busy.

i did get out to the movies with Emily this weekend while grandma babysat. We went to see STARSKY and HUTCH with our friend Lisa. VERY FUNNY! We all liked it a lot. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are quickly becoming a reliable comedy team. They need to do more movies together! Todd Phillips, the director is starting to establish himself in my mind as someone who can deliver. I liked Road Trip and loved Old School. I think he will be someone to watch in the future. I may even go so far as to crown him the new Ivan Reitman, except better.

I have been listening a lot to my company issue iPod lately. An insanely cool device if i do say so myself. It has really changed the way i listen to music. I now carry around with me slightly over 2000 songs all the time, so any one of them is instantly accessible. Much neater on long car trips too. i don't have to decide which of my CDs to bring...they are already loaded on my iPod! Awesome! i find myself strapping it on while doing the dishes and making baby bottles at the end of the day. Cool stuff!

alright already, enough with the blatant product placement!

ciao for now folks, see you soon!

---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home