Friday, February 13, 2004

Hey gang,

just time for a quick update.

At lunch on Wednesday I brought my sketchbook with me and finished writing and sketching out the cartoon that is currently on my drawing board. Wednesday night and last night as well, I spent a few minutes at the drawing board and worked on the strip. It is almost halfway done as of this writing. I finished the blue pencil roughs for 2 panels and also did the lettering. Then I busted out the crowquill and ink and finished off one of the panels and half of the other. Total work time over the last 2 nights was about 35-40 minutes. It is slow going, but at least I am going. It is such a rush to be drawing cartoons again! I found myself thinking about it a lot throughout the day. Once this one is done I think I am going to scan it and share with all of you. I am also mulling over some ideas for a re-vamped web-site. I will probably be offering some neat items for sale as well (framed prints and that sort of thing) so keep your eyes peeled for more details!

That is all.

Duty now for the future,

--Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home