Monday, July 26, 2004

Hey, Check this out!, My new friend Doug Millison runs a page exclusively with "Doug Content". He recently added a link to my comics site, Tales From the Dougside so return the favor and check out his site. A lot of fun, if I do say so myself!

Saturday night I sat down for about 20 minutes at the drawing table and scraped together a quick cartoon for a buddy of mine John Q. Adams III. He has the distinct honor of being the only person who has purchased original Dougside comic strip art from me. He bought both of my "Bread and Water" strips a few years back and we keep in touch sporadically. Anyway, he and a friend run a website devoted to cartoons about those pesky insects: Silverfish. I promised him a cartoon for the on-line gallery a while back and finally sat down to do it. I don't know how long it will take for him to post it up on his site, but you can check out his site here.

That's all for now,

--Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home