Friday, October 01, 2004

Howdy gang,

stayed up late after the Kerry-Bush debates and worked some more on the first installment of Remnants. It is almost finished! I inked the 2nd and 3rd panels completely and lettered the 4th panel. The only thing left is to ink the 4th panel. I almost stayed up longer to finish, but it was 1:30am so I decided to save some for tonight. I can't wait to get back to the drawing board with this. They come along so quickly, it is exciting for me. Full page 10" x 15" strips take a lot of work, but these little ones seem to just make themselves. This first one is actually a bit political regarding Bush's hunt for Osama bin Laden. When it is done I promise to scan it and put it up on the website. Keep checking back with the website and this here blog for more details!

Ciao bella,


---Doug

Please vote on November 2! Florida 2000 proved that every vote counts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home