Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Huge progress last night on my latest strip, a page designed to be used for the new book. I finished writing it and laying out the word balloons. I inked all the lettering, inked all the panel borders and made tremendous headway with inking in the contents of the panels. I still have to ink all the figures in but I did a tremendous amount of work last night. Just sat down and started working and before I knew a couple of hours had flown by. I even sat at the drawing table for about 20 more minutes before bed! So a lot of progress was made. If I can get this one done by the end of the week, it will be a very quick turn around for me. I used to pump one of these out every week. I would be happy now if I could get one done every month. It has taken me longer lately, but I feel like I am gaining momentum and starting to get that old spark going again! A good feeling to have.

Talk to you soon,


---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home