Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hey gang,

Checking in with the latest and the greatest news about me and the comic strip.

Life has a funny way of taking over sometimes. I have been running ragged at home and away the last few weeks and haven't even sniffed the inkcap on my desk in a while. Rest assured that I will be back at work quite soon. I just have to make it through this weekend when we have a birthday bash for Alena who turned the grand old age of 1 yesterday. She was quite the birthday diva too. I'm not sure that she likes ice cream yet. It may be too cold for her, so she makes the funniest face when she puts it in her mouth! I'm sure she'll get the hang of it.

Tonight I am charged with putting together some kind of slideshow for the party! Should be fun!

In the meantime, check out the NEW G5 iMac! It rocks!

---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home