Monday, April 05, 2004

Hey gang,

made some good headway on my latest strip. I have lettered all but one panel and inked in another 1 and 1/2 panels, so i am closing in on having this one finished. I have a few more on the back burner of my sketch pad and will put those into production next.

I also asked my more talented brother Rick to layout and rough a short story for me to finish. He came through with a 5 pager about some mountain climbers which should be fun to do. I plan on working on it as an ANTI-SOCIAL LAWNMOWER bonus feature. I may post up some of it on my new website once it goes online next month. Work on the new site is coming slower than I want, but I am getting some of it done. The new portal image is pretty much complete, and I am fairly happy with it.

Did I mention that i saw Kill Bill Volume One last week? It was pretty good, but could have used a little more polish in some areas. I thought. I am really looking forward to Volume Two, though.

Talk to you all soon,

---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home