Thursday, April 08, 2004

Hi gang,

Last night I rough penciled in one of the remaining panels, but didn't get much else done. spent most of the night on our new couch watching a movie with Emily. We took in the Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore opus: 50 First Dates. It was okay for a video, glad i didn't go see it in the theater! The best part was the Spiderman 2 trailer on the beginning of the tape! At least it wasn't that long! The new couch is too comfortable though and we both fell asleep after the movie and didn't wake up until after Letterman! After making bottles for Alena, I realized that the computer was still on upstairs so i went to shut it off and the drawing table called out to me for a little of my time. that's when i got that panel penciled. A few minutes each day and i will get it done! I am getting pretty close now!

Talk to you soon! We have to prepare for Emily's family coming for Easter this weekend!

---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home