Friday, May 28, 2004

FINALLY!

Okay, I finally finished up to my satisfaction that comic strip that has been sitting on my drawing board for the last several months. I used the pro white to fix a few errors and to create a "snow" effect for a few wintry panels. I also dragged out the scraps of zip-a-tone I have left and added some tones to a few panels. Can't wait to get this one Xeroxed and scanned! I now have about 4 or 5 new cartoons I have completed in the last year and a half or so. Glacial pace, I know, but better than nothing. The baby and life in general really keep me busy!

I am going to get started on a new cartoon this weekend. I hope that this one doesn't take me 5 months to complete like the last one!

I finally had some time to sit down and watch a movie yesterday. I popped in one of my Godzilla movies and it really brought me back. I need to make more time for Godzilla movies in my life. And you should too! Feel the Cheese!

---Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home