Monday, April 12, 2004

Howdy y'all,

I hope that your Easter holiday (or Passover for that matter) was a good one. I enjoyed myself, though it was hard work hosting Easter this year. I cooked up a pretty well received dinner, offering up Salmon (and Ham for the kiddies). My parents and sister Mary came over to join the festivities and we had a really great time. afterwards, we bundled Alena up for a walk around the block hoping that the fresh air would make her sleepy. Unfortunately it seemed to enervate her! Oh well.

Saturday night we sat down and watched what was probably one of the worst movies I had seen in a while. Cold Mountain. If you haven't already seen it, please avoid at all costs. It is relentlessly hackneyed and overhyped. The whole time I was watching this, I couldn't help but wonder how the hell this thing got nominated for best picture! I could go on a tirade here about it, but I'll save my breath for something more positive!

Despite the breakneck pace of the weekend, I made a lot of great progress on my strip. I finished another panel and inked in the last panel which just needs the lettering to be finished! After that I have to break out the Pro White and make corrections. there are a few smudges of ink and one typo that needs fixin' (I actually fell asleep while I was lettering on Saturday night, and totally fouled up the word "pregnant"!) This one is VERY close to being done! and then I can concentrate on working up some new graphics for the web site which i hope to have revamped and up by next month, the 7th year anniversary of my on-line prescence. More updates as they are available!

ciao for now amigos!

----Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home